90 Second Epoxy
This all-purpose, rapid-curing, two-part epoxy is for projects that require instant adhesion.
- Water resistant
- Will not shrink, fills gaps and is nearly colorless
- Allows 90 seconds for adjusting parts
- Can be sanded and painted once epoxy is fully cured
- Works on most hard surfaces.
- Use on Metal, Ceramic, Glass, Rubber, Wood, Plastics, Fiberglass
- Use to repair furniture, appliances, toys, models, jewelry, and for filling gaps
- Use for Hardware, Automotive, Craft & Hobby Applications
24ml syringe automatically dispenses equal portions of epoxy hardener and resin.
To use, push down on the plunger to release the hardener and resin, then thoroughly mix the epoxy.
24 ml | Part No. 335
Find us at:
*Retailers currently carrying our products may have a limited selection. Please contact your local retailer for product availability.